Monday, December 22, 2014

11months old

 can I just tell you how much I love this little guy?  He is growing up so fast. Today he turned 11 months old and I can hardly believe it. he has been on the verge of walking for a few weeks now and I'm just waiting for the day he does it. He'll walk quite a bit with his push toy but no unassisted steps yet.  Nicholas is always willing to help me out with Dallas even when I haven't asked him to. I can tell he really loves being a big brother. and having a little brother to look after.
   Dallas has been eating more and more "normal" foods. Infact he and I share most of our meals. I always slice up fruit for him to snack on while I prepare dinner. We've discovered that  he absolutely  LOVES oranges. (just like his momma) and I've noticed he doesn't favor avocado as much as his brothers did. He'll eat it when I give it to him but not on his own. (thanks a lot uncle Cameron) 
so many fun things happening with our Chubby Bubby. next month he turns 1!

No comments: