Tuesday, September 2, 2014

back to school time!

I have been looking forward to this day all summer. Don;t get me wrong I LOVE my boys. Nicholas is very sweet and has a tender heart but he is also a puncher. Brock is helpful, smart, and energetic, but he is a teaser. These boys together are up to no good. I find them fighting constantly. and no matter what I do, say, take away, reward them for, they will continue to fight every minute.
I have yelled way more then I wanted to this summer.  Nicholas will be attending preschool this year but doesn't start til next week. Brock on the other hand started back today. As a first Grader!




this boy is a handful. So excited to see how far he goes this year!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

All your boys are very handsome. Being a Mother takes lots of sweet patience doesn't it? They will get better...just don't give up.