Friday, July 18, 2014

Date night with Amy

 As some of you may not know I spent a good amount of time as a Nanny before getting Married. I meet some many great poepkle during those years. but I have to admit my favorite person is this girl:

Amy Ambler. She is quite possibly my bestest friend Ever. We don't get to spend a lot of time together seeing as we are 3,000 miles apart. but Amy is Wonderful. She is my go to photographer.a great friend. and the one person I always make sure I visit (other than family)  when we are in Utah. I always say she is the best thing that came out of my Boston Nanny days!   anyway Ryszard and I set some time aside to do a double date night with amy and her husband Ben.  I refer to it as my Date with Amy though.  Amy I love ya like a sister! You ROCK!  Thanks for playing with us!  until next time!

 

No comments: