Friday, March 7, 2014

3 Boys in a Hat

there are just some things that are just too cute to get rid of. When I was expecting Brock 6 years ago I found a cute little hat for him to wear. I loved how my chubby checked 5 month old  looked in it.
 The hat accidentally took a ride in the dryer and shrunk but Nicholas was a wit=nter baby so it was perfect for his little newborn head.
 And now we have Dallas. our ever growing baby. He is now 5 weeks old and I am currently packing up his 3 month sized clothes and moving him into 6month sizes. But I had to get a picture of him in the same hat his brothers wore.

 To me, most of the time Dallas looks just like Nicholas did as a baby, but on occasion he looks like Brock. When I took this picture he looked like Brock. Here's a side by side:
Dallas Brock

What do you think??

No comments: