excited to be welcoming a new little addition to our family next year. Another baby boy for us. I was really really really wanting a girl and was hoping all my family and friends would be right in their predictions, but boy it is. I'm still excited for baby to be here. {Although not sure how I'm going to handle 3 boys} This baby is due on Nicholas 4th birthday, which I think would be so fun for them to share a birthday.
Brock wants the baby to come on New Years. So far I have been feeling great. although I do get tired every day at 3:00 on the dot. and usually put on a cartoon for the boys to watch while I lay down. but other than that I'm feeling great.
1 comment:
You have such a good attitude. I'm glad you are having a good pregnancy. There's a lady in my ward currently who has 8 boys. And no girls. :) Can you IMAGINE? Boys are fun though aren't they. My girl just likes to sit and sit and sit...
Post a Comment