Brock has been my monkey bar master lately he tries over and over and over again until he gets all the way across by himself. I remember loving monkey bars when I was little. but they are killer on my hands these days.
Nicholas loves to play jail. he finds the one spot on the playground with bars, {or something similar} and says "I in jail" I try to tell him that bad guys go to jail. and that he's a good boy. but he doesn't care.
this park also has a splash pad, that was finally open after getting repaired. SO FUN! Nicholas has no fear, loves being in the water Brock on the other hand loves it as long as it doesn't get in his eyes. every time it did he would run off grab his shirt and dry off his eyes then go back to playing in the water. just to return back to wipe his eyes again.
love Nicholas's happy face !
Don't you just love warm park play days? We sure do!
No comments:
Post a Comment