Monday, February 13, 2012

Muscle Man

Every time we eat,  and I mean EVERY TIME. Brock will stand up on his chair and say; "Look Mom, I'm bigger" and then he usually insists on being measured. 
 Nicholas in turn has taken to standing up on his chair and saying; " I big" 
Ryszard and I are always telling the boys  that if they eats healthy foods and gets a good night rest they will grow bigger and bigger every day. {Nicholas doesn't understand much} but it creates a competition for Brock. He always wants to eat more,, so he will be bigger than Nicholas.   Lately Brock's been learning how to make a muscle.
It's very very cute. The other day When I was getting him ready for church he asked me to take a picture of his muscles. Okay buddy!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

That's super cute!! Huge muscles lil guy! Haha