Friday, February 18, 2011

Trying out a new recipe...

I found a recipe for butternut squash ravioli a while ago and placed it in my recipe book. The other day I found it and decided I wanted to try my hand at this new recipe. Although I changed it quite a bit. {I hardly ever follow recipes } I usually end up switching most of the ingredients to what I have on hand rather than going out to the store to buy a whole bunch of stuff to make one thing that may or may not turn out good.It took a little longer than I expected {rolling out the dough took forever!} It actually turned out pretty yummy. My ravioli was a little thick but other than that it all tasted great.

2 comments:

Ambler Fam said...

well silly how are we all supposed to experience your yumminess if you don't have a recipe?

Liz said...

I would love a recipe too!