Tuesday, January 18, 2011

fun in the Snow!

The last snow storm gave us about 18 fun inches to play in. While Ryszard was busy digging out the boys and I got bundled up to play in the snow.

{trying to get the boys to smile}

Nicholas' first Snow play {I didn't want him in the snow last year as a newborn}


I couldn't keep his face out of the snow, he kept wanting to eat it, and then his face would be covered in snow!

Brock wanted to help shovel the snow. Although by this time it was higher than his head, so I'm not sure he was much help, but he had fun!

All in all a very fun snow day!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What fun for the little guys...and they look all warm and toasty in their winter coats.
Fun

marilyn said...

They are having such fun! You DID get a lot of snow!!! Fun times