while getting the boys ready to go outside I wanted to TRY and get a few pictures. Here are the results. Brock: Nicholas: and then when I asked the boys:
to give each other a hug this is what happened: Brock really does love his brother, although by the look on his face you would thing he was up to something else.
5 comments:
Cute kiddos! And awesome pictures!
Isn't it against the boy law to not grimace when hugging a younger sibling? I have some with my oldest doing that. Great pictures!
So cute! My two are very similar. Its hard to get a good shot of them together! good try :)
That is an intense and serious hug Brock is giving! Cute boys!
hahaha! Cute! We have that same cars hat for Lo, and I love how he cannot remove it from his head no matter how hard he tries.
Post a Comment