Monday, July 12, 2010

Crafting fun

I have a list of crafts I want to try, one of which I have been dying to get started on for a while. So the other day between feeding the boys and putting them down for their naps I got started and had a blast! Here are a few pics of my latest crafting fun! Rolled fabric flowers:

I actually got around to making about 20 or so in a few different colors {blue, orange and black polka dot} and a few different sizes. I am now on the hunt for some more fabric so I can make more flowers and eventually create a necklace of some sort. But for now I will be enjoying different ways of wearing these new little beauties!

7 comments:

marilyn said...

Sooo cute, Jocelyn. Love them!

Cali and Brett Smith said...

will you tell me how you did those... i want to try too!!

The Anglesey Family said...

You should sell those on Etay! So cute!

Julie said...

I love them! Thanks for the great ideas today! You are the best!

heidi said...

they turned out so pretty, love them.

Nidia said...

Can you make me some..they're so cute!

Ambler Fam said...

Fun Joce.. you'll have to teach me how to make them!