Monday, October 26, 2009
In the Jungle....
The Lion plays tonight!
A few nights ago Brock and I attended a Halloween trunk or treat party. We ended up leaving early because, well one I was tired of trying to keep up with this quick little guy, and two I just felt that the music was a little to loud for my liking, and for Brock's little ears. But doesn't he make the cutest little lion ever? He was not liking his costume at first but I think he warmed up to it by the end. I also put him in his pj's before we left so I wouldn't have to worry about waking a sleeping lion. Needless to say after all the running around we did, my little Lion was fast asleep less than a minute after being buckled into the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Adorable!
What a cute costume!!! I love the lion inside too!
He is a very cute lion!
I agree...the music was a bit loud.
Post a Comment