Thursday, October 8, 2009

Clubfoot update...

Today Brock had an appointment with Dr. Mack at Shriner's to take a look at the progress of his feet. I am happy to announce that they continue to look great. Dr. Mack wanted to see Brock walk and once Brock was given permission to roam around there was no holding him back, I ended up chasing him down 3 hallways out of 2 patients' rooms and across the waiting room. Oh the Joy! We ended up getting a new pair of shoes for his brace and Brock surprised me when he actually said his doctors name! MACK! So cute. Our next appointment will be in April but I'm sure we will need some new shoes before then. What can I say this little Boy is growing fast!

6 comments:

Allie said...

Yay for Brock! Congrats! We go tomorrow for Riley's checkup, keep your fingers crossed that we get the same kind of news that Brock got!

marilyn said...

Great news!Love his pic! Miss him so much!

The Anglesey Family said...

Thats awesome news!

karilyn said...

Brock is adorable, I love the UVU shirt. Congrats on the great progress.

Jo-Ann said...

What a great update! Yay!

Teresa said...

Glad to hear that things are going well-
cute picture =)