Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Brock's Girlfriend!

When I was pregnant with Brock and we found out he was going to be a boy, one of the first things I did was call my good friend Amy. {She was pregnant with a little girl at the same time} We decided then, that our babies had to grow up and get married! So every time we come to town we HAVE to get together. Not only do Amy and I enjoy it but It's fun seeing the kids together too. Yesterday Brock and I went up to West Jordan to visit Amy and her family. I forgot I had my camera until a few minutes before we left but I did get this one very cute picture of Brock completely in love, or at least very happy to be standing next to pretty Elly.
She may be the older woman, but age can't stop love right! Elly is very loving she was giving Brock hugs and kisses all day! We had a great time. See you next week Ambler Family!

No comments: