Friday, May 15, 2009

Great Deal!

Okay so some of you may know that I LOVE Target. Well here's another reason why The other day while picking up a few items I saw a dresser {5 drawers}, that I have really wanted for a while now! Ryszard told me I could go ahead and get it! Originally $379.99 I got it for $36 and some change! How GREAT is that? Happy late Mother's Day gift to me!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! You guys must have a great Target there. Congrats on a terrific deal!

Kelly Tillotson said...

good thing I checked your blog before I updated mine--I was just about to put the same background up! I found Shabby blogs last week and thought it was pretty cool because she offers headers and banners that match--did you see the one that matches this background..with the little bird? so cute!

Jo-Ann said...

$36? Wow!! That is a fantastic deal! I love Target as well, too bad they haven't made it to Canada yet.

Teresa said...

oh man, that must of been a happy day- I think I would be doing the happy dance right there in the store =)

Becca and Kent said...

Wow! What an amazing deal! When I see a deal that good, I have a hard time passing it up even if it wasn't something I wanted to begin with. :D