Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun To Be One...

I decided that I'm going to make a birthday shirt for Brock every year telling anyone who passes by that it is his birthday! This year his shirt reads:

Brock must have known today was his day because he made an early start, waking up at 5:30am! {a little too early for my liking!} but I sang happy birthday and then decided I better get up. We've got a lot of things to do today so I guess we'll just have more time to do it! First things first make a birthday cake!

We have more fun coming so stay tuned!....

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Brock!
Love your little shirt.

Anonymous said...

happy 1st birthday brock! =)

Allie said...

Happy Birthday Brock!

Becca and Kent said...

Happy Birthday Brock!
Can't wait to see what you do to celebrate!

Kelly Tillotson said...

what a fun idea!!! hope you have a great day and take lots of pictures!!!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Happy Birthday little man!!! He is so cute :)

Ambler Fam said...

Happy Birthday Brock!!

Kathy said...

Happy Belated 1st Birthday Brock!