Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Climbing Adventures..

On Sunday Ryszard watches Brock during the 2nd and third hour of church so I can focus on my other kids! The entire Primary, I am/was the music leader. Although I have been released and am now the 2nd counselor in the primary presidency! But I am still filling in as music leader until we find a new music leader. Anyway when Ryszard brought Brock up to me after church he informed me that Brock crawled up all the stair 3 and 1/2 times. {Our stairs here at the house are behind a closed door so he doesn't bother them}, and thus far has been uninterested in climbing stairs, but now that he knows how, he has been climbing on and off everything, the couch, the bed, the chairs. Looks like I have a little climber on my hands!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Before Owen went to nursery I use to follow him up and down all the stairs at church during 2nd and 3rd hour. I was so happy when nursery time finally came around!

Happy 1st birthday Brock...and congrats on the new calling! I wasn't there Sunday so I didn't hear about the changes.